It’s Cyber Smart Week!
We’ve teamed up with CERTNZ to bring you some simple steps to help you protect yourself on the internet.
Think you’re secure online? Why not make sure of it?
By just doing a few simple things you’ll be a whole lot safer online. Follow along this #CyberSmartWeek to find out how you can #makesureofit.
First Up – Use a Password Manager
- Having unique passwords for all your accounts is important, and makes it much harder for attackers to get your online stuff.
- But it’s hard to remember them all.
- Password managers are an easy and secure way to keep track of all your passwords.
- They’re like an online safe that only you have the key to.
- You only have to remember the one master password and the password manager will do the rest.
We will post a new Cyber Smart Week tip every day.
Speak to us today about password managers, and how we can help keep you and your business safe online.
#CyberSmartWeek #CERTNZ #makesureofit